Bam Organic Shakes for strength and well-being.
- Grab Bam Organic for on-the-go living.
- An instant energy source at any time of the day or night.
- The convenient clean shakes for instant energy and recovery.
- Store ambient – Serve chilled. 9 month shelf-life.
Our ‘FREE FROM’ SHAKES contain NO refined sugar, NO colouring, NO artificial flavourings and NO preservatives.
At Bam Organic we only use the highest quality all-organic ingredients to create the cleanest shakes.
What’s more, at Bam Organic we oppose single-use plastics. Our packaging is made from FSC sustainable sources and is 100% recyclable.
Together we can Fight the Fake.
- 6 or 12 X 330ml resealable cartons. Never run short again.
- 11G of Protein per 330ml carton.
- Certified Organic – Soil Association Approved.
- No refined sugar – Sweetened with a touch of Organic Honey.
- The Natural Shake.
- Suitable for vegetarians. Vegetarian Society Approved.
- Made with British Organic Milk.
- Eco-friendly packaging. FSC approved & recyclable.
Organic Whole Milk, Organic Cocoa, Organic Cornflour, Organic Honey.
The service received was excellent. Product arrived swiftly. Thank you!
I think this flavour is by far the best one. The taste is the best and obviously the nutritional information is so good on them all. This one I can drink with my breakfast and enjoy it and even as a snack or after my training sessions. It’s not as much protein as the other chocolate one but tastes so much nicer and still have the nutritional value to help you recover after a hard session.
The perfect pick me up after my Saturday morning ride. Tried lots shake options and super please to have found one that gives me all the goodness I'm looking for and still tastes great. Going through the flavors... chocolate is my favorite so far!
Delicious and all organic with just enough honey to sweeten slightly----I use as a recovery drink after long cycle ride.
Bam Organic have really hit the mark with their Chocolate shake - it's the perfect pick me up after a hard training session or just as a snack. If they're ever out of stock, it's probably my fault.